Front Desk Medical Receptionist/Office Assistant
Your Job Duties Would Include:
- Greeting patients
- Answering phones
- Checking patients in and out
- Managing our daily schedule
- Scanning, faxing, filing, photocopying
- Preparing medical charts for our doctors
- Helping to manage our pharmacy: fulfilling online orders, placing orders with our suppliers, unpacking supplements, etc.
- Assist in resolving patient issues
- Answer patient emails
- Helping any of the other team members as needed
The perfect candidate has:
- A kind, compassionate, honest personality
- Customer service attitude
- Great work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- An "I can do it" personality: self-motivated and energetic
- Attention to detail
- A commute to work of 30 min or less. Reliability is a must!!
- Knowledge of general office equipment (computers, copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certification and/or equivalent job experience desired
- Professional Appearance
- Phlebotomy experience is a plus!!
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you right away!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call us at (734) 929-2696 and ask to speak with Lili.