Phlebotomist/Front Office Assistant
Our Integrative Medical Center in Ann Arbor is looking to add the next outstanding team member to our already amazing team. That person MUST have phlebotomy experience!!
About Natural Balance: Our team's passion is to help those suffering from puzzling health problems not yet resolved, as well as individuals seeking the highest level of preventative care available. We seek to find the root cause of the illness instead of just patching symptoms. We are a low volume clinic offering highly personalized care. Patients come from all over the country to our center! Our team of clinicians and employees enjoy a family atmosphere, and our patients are considered an extension of that family. You can learn more about us at https://www.nbwellness.com/. We are centrally located by Briarwood mall in Ann Arbor.
About the opportunity: We are looking to offer between 25 to 40 hours per week, depending on your availability and skills. Lots of opportunity to grow! Our clinic hours are 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Working on Fridays may be optional.
Your Job Duties Will Include:
- Phlebotomy, vitals
- Greeting patients
- Answering phones
- Checking patients in and out
- Managing our daily schedule
- Preparing medical charts for our doctors
- Assist in resolving patient issues
- Answer patient emails
- Helping any of the other team members as needed
The Perfect Candidate Has:
- Ample phlebotomy experience (this is a MUST. You won't be doing too many per day, but need to be very skilled on the few you will be doing on both children and adults)
- A Kind, Compassionate, Honest Personality
- Customer Service Attitude
- Great Work Ethic
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- An "I Can Do It" Personality: Self-Motivated and Energetic
- Attention to Detail
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certification and/or Equivalent Job Experience
- Professional Appearance
- Punctual and Reliable Personality
If this sounds like it could be you, we want to hear from you right away!
Compensation based on experience. Bonus are offered depending on clinical tasks you may be performing! Lots of opportunity to grow.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call us at (734) 929-2696 extension 22, and ask to speak with Lili. We look forward to hearing from you soon!