This program is ideal for patients looking for a Functional Medicine approach to ‘minor’ or general health conditions or for achieving wellness with the assistance of our doctors. Especially if you are new to the exciting world of Complementary & Alternative Medicine, Dr. Soorya will take great delight in orienting you to this cutting edge approach to your wellness objectives. (Meet Dr. Soorya)
1. New Patient Phone Consultation (20 min) - Call our office to schedule a 20-minute meet and greet consultation with Dr. Soorya. The purpose of this meeting is hear your story initially and briefly tell you how we approach a wide variety of health problems and/or wellness strategies from a functional medicine perspective. Once you decide to proceed with the program, charges for this initial phone meeting will be credited toward your History & Physical Exam.
2. In-person History & Physical Exam (60 min)- Prior to this appointment, you will have completed our online New Patient Questionnaire. The purpose of this face-to-face visit is to officially establish the doctor-patient relationship, undergo a complete history and physical exam, and to decide what testing is needed.
3. What to Expect after the Initial Visit- Lab Review visits range anywhere between 40 to 120 min depending on the complexity and number of labs to review. After all testing has resulted, we will discuss the findings and put together your treatment plan which might includes dietary, lifestyle, and nutraceutical interventions.
4. Follow up appointments- These visits range from 20-30 minutes, approximately every month initially for the first 3-5 months while we proceed through the steps of your individualized protocols. This is for your safety and to ensure that you are tolerating all of the supplements, discuss any problems you may be having, and to provide guidance and coaching. After you are on all the supplements, we give your body time to repair. During this time, we do not require follow-up but should any concerns or issues come up, we are always here for you and want to see you.
4. Discharge Appointments- Once we have successfully finished all pre-planned protocols, you will be taken off supplements in a structured manner. We will meet one more time to see how you are doing and provide long term discharge instructions which include dietary, lifestyle modifications and periodic supplementation protocols if indicated.
Understanding Our Clinic Policies
Our clinic polices deserve a section all to itself and includes important information about working with our clinic, refund policies, payment information, cancellation policies, etc. We request that all new patients review this material prior to enrolling with our clinic.
Billing Process: As a medical center, it is our intention that your visit be recognized by insurance AND qualify for reimbursement based on your “out-of network” benefits. Our clinic’s ability to provide superbills for your visit and utilize insurance for testing is why we are able to save patients thousands of dollars compared to other practices run by limited license clinicians such as chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, acupuncturist, etc. That said, we are unable to guarantee your insurance will reimburse your visits. Nor are we able to project how much reimbursement you will ultimately receive.
For general pricing information, please see the table below. We offer follow-up visits via phone or video as a convenient way for you to reach your health goals without feeling like you have to take a lot of time out of your schedule. We have patients all over the US and abroad who love our clinic for this!
Please note: the fee schedule below includes preparation and post counseling with our nurses or clinical assistants, as well as direct collaboration with our physicians or clinicians.
We Are Here To Help You!
On behalf of the Natural Balance Team, we hope you have found this information helpful and we look forward to working with you! To schedule your New Patient appointment or if you have any questions, please contact Lili Boggess at 734-929-2696, extension 11.