Airsep NewLife 10 LPM
NewLife Intensity 10 combines high pressure with high flow to create the premium 10 LPM oxygen concentrator. It is uniquely designed to meet oxygen patients’ high flow needs while providing the essential outlet pressure to drive special respiratory accessories, including large-volume jet nebulizers, venti-masks, and medication nebulizers. The high pressure from the concentrator also easily powers long oxygen tubing runs.
The 10 LPM NewLife Intensity 10 oxygen concentrator simplifies a tracheostomy setup by eliminating the need for a separate external compressor. Administer humidified oxygen to a trach by connecting a jet neb bottle directly to Intensity’s O2 outlet. The NewLife Intensity 10 dual flow unit can reduce both equipment needs and overall power consumption through the delivery of oxygen to two patients simultaneously up to combined total flow of 10 LPM with one unit.
Operating at 20 psig (138 kPa), with up to 10 LPM single or dual flow capability, NewLife Intensity 10 is the only concentrator in today’s marketplace that combines both maximum high flow and high-pressure oxygen in one economic power-efficient unit.
All units can be equipped with or without an oxygen monitor to verify concentration.
- Oxygen Concentration:* 2–9 LPM at 92% ±3%; 10LPM at 90% ±3%
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 20 psig (138 kPa)
- Dimensions: 27.5 in. high x 16.5 in. wide x 14.5 in. deep (69.9 cm high x 41.9 cm wide x 36.8 cm deep)
- Weight: 58 lbs. (26 kg)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz; 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz; 220 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 590 Watts
- Alarms: Power failure, high and low pressure, temperature, battery test, low oxygen concentration (with optional oxygen monitor)
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 95ºF (5ºC to 35 ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- *Based on an atmospheric pressure of 14.7 psia (101 kPa) at 70°F (21°C).
*Specifications subject to change without notice.