Medical Hyperbaria Consultations
As a medical practice that specializes in Precision Functional Medicine, we know the science of Hyperbaric Oxygen and we offer sound advice to our patients and non-patient clients. For this reason many of our hyperbaric customers are guided and cared for by one of our highly qualified doctors or clinicians.
In order to proceed with in-home Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), a physicians prescription is required
Of course, if you are already under the care of a prescribing doctor, we will help you select the unit that best fits your needs and will give the same discounted rental and purchase prices that we provide to our own clinic patients and consulting clients.
If you are not currently under a prescribing physician's supervision, please consider the following:
Medical Supervision Options
1. Request a prescription from your personal physician as follows:
"In-home, mild hyperbaric therapy up to 1.3 ATM with 10 L oxygen concentrator, masks and tubing" Learn More
2. Request permission from your in-state doctor who will write a prescription (as in #1 above), AND provide a copy of physical exam in the last calendar year. Then consult via video with one of our doctors for guidance and direction. Learn More
3. Receive medical clearance and get a prescription from one of our doctors (requires travel to Michigan for an in-office physical exam). Learn more.
4. Enroll in our comprehensive Precision Medicine Program (requires travel to Michigan for an in-office physical exam). Learn More
5. Enroll in our Platinum-Executive Hyperbarics Program (requires a prescription from your personal physician, OR travel to Michigan for an in-office physical exam, OR (under special circumstances Dr. Boggess will meet you in your home or place of business for an in-person exam). Learn More