Fermentation Workshop in Ann Arbor, MI
Did you know that eating fermented foods can make you feel more energized?
Come join us for an amazing 3-hour course on fermentation and preservation!
At this fermentation workshop, you will learn:
- What fermented foods are and how they can help to heal your gut and overcome the common ailments of modern man, such as fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, IBS, acid reflux, arthritis and joint pain, etc.
- The history of lacto-fermented foods, which dates back before fire was tamed or pottery was invented, and why we need to get this long-standing tradition back into our daily lives
- The importance of safe and proper fermentation methods
- Easy to learn fermentation techniques
- How wonderful fermented foods taste and how you can ferment in the comfort of your own kitchen!
This workshop will be a hands-on learning experience where you will walk away with the knowledge and tangible skill of safe and practical fermentation.
We will be demonstrating how to ferment pickles, garlic, potatoes, carrots, onions, and delightfully delicious salsa!
When: TBD – Contact us for more information
Where: Natural Balance Wellness Medical Center
Cost: $129 (includes recipe booklet)
To Register: Call (734) 929-2696