Lately, there has been a lot of concern surrounding mercury, its toxicity, and the unfortunate negative implications on your health. Let’s take a minute to learn what mercury is and why it is so toxic.
Mercury is a heavy metal that is naturally found in the earth. It is found in several forms:
- Methylmercury (found in fish)
- Elemental mercury (found in dental amalgams/fillings and thermometers)
- Inorganic mercury (found in exposure/inhalation to burning coal)
Unfortunately, our modern-day living has tremendously increased the amount of mercury to which we are exposed. Most common causes of mercury toxicity are from the fish we consume, dental fillings, and occupational hazards (such as with dentists and miners).
These common places of exposure can have a severely negative impact on your health, especially in the areas of cognition, mood, hormonal balance, and energy. At Natural Balance, we can help you take proactive steps towards eliminating or minimizing your exposure prior to safely removing it from your body.
Learn about our Precision Medicine program and Mercury Detoxification-Medical/Dental Wellness Program.
Mercury Toxicity Q & A
We Are Here to Help You!
On behalf of the Natural Balance Team, we hope you have found this information helpful and we look forward to working with you.
If you are interested in removing mercury from your body, use our online scheduler to make an appointment or contact our office at (734) 929-2696 and we would be more than happy to walk you through this process.